- Born 1975
- Legal studies at the University of Gottingen
- Masters Degree in Taxation at the University of Osnabruck (degree: M.R.F.)
- Admitted to practice 2004
- Work for big-four auditing firm; then the tax department of a major law firm
- Admitted to practice as a Tax Advisor 2008
- Bar Certified Tax Attorney since 2010
- Dissertation under Prof. Dr. Rainer Hüttemann at the University of Osnabruck (Relinquishing non-profit status due to violation of law and forfeiture)
- Member of the German Tax Law Association since 2005
- Joined Carlé Korn ·Stahl· Strahl April 1, 2012
- Examiner for Tax advisor bar examinations
- Cert. Advisor for customs and excise taxes since 2015
- Corporate tax
- Sales tax / excise tax/ customs law
- Tax procedural law / tax litigation
- Non-profit and foundation law
- Modifications of statement on application of law with respect to the tax code: What must non-profit entities observe, GWR 2012, 124.
- Fed. Fin. Court (BFH): Imputing revenues of a Liechtenstein Family Endowment under § 15 For. Tax. Act o.v. not contrary to EU law, Discussion, BFH-Jmt. of 22.12.2010 – 1 R 84/09, GWR 2011,247.
- BFH: Donation of a co-entrepreneur share with reservation of voting and administration rights in not privileged with respect to inheritance tax, BFH-Jmt. of 23.02.2010 – II R 42/08, GWR 2010, 283.